Welcome to Binca Japanese Design blog. I will update my works , share images and info of Japan and some kimono photos

28 October 2011

Felissimo: Old Kutani reproduction plates selected by Alex Kerr




All photos are from Felissimo

It was just yesterday that I found these beautiful mamezara (very small plate dia. 6-10cm) at Felissimo online shopping site.  I thought these patterns were absolutely beautiful. The site said that Alex Kerr had selected Old Kutani designs to be reproduced. I wondered who he was but didn't gooogle him.

Then, today at book sharing club, my friend was introducing his book(日本ブランド」で行こう Let's go with Japan Brand) to me. What a coincidence!

He is one of the western people who know and care about Japan more than Japanese people.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...