Welcome to Binca Japanese Design blog. I will update my works , share images and info of Japan and some kimono photos

31 May 2012

Brisstyle Creative Development Session



I attended Brisstyle Creative Development Session about 2 weeks ago.
It's free and open to non-members as well, so just sign up the news letter and apply for the sessions you like.It's very usuful for people who are thinking to start your own small business.

The last session was "Wholesale & Consignment". The next one is "Bookkeeping". I think bookkeeping is the one I do need to attend and I will.

At the session, I saw another Japanese craft designer, who makes handmade items mainly for babies and kids. (Business name is Berry Bambino). The photo below is from her facebook site. Aren't they adorable?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...