Welcome to Binca Japanese Design blog. I will update my works , share images and info of Japan and some kimono photos

24 August 2011

Japan Week: Japan Town festival is coming close



I am going to have a stall at Japan Town festival, organised by QUT Japan. The event will be held at QUT campuses during Japan Week.
I will bring kimono accessories and original jewellry including new items I haven't listed on Etsy shop.

This is an event to introduce Japanese culture and also to raise money to help those affected by Japane earthquake and tsunami. The event features Japanese instrumental performances, a quize on Japan, origami lessons, games and Japanese food stalls.

Details:
31st August: QUT Garden's point campus,  2 George St, Brisbane QLD 4001
1st September: QUT Kelvin Grove campus, Victoria Park Rd, Kelvin Grove, Brisbane QLD 4059
11:00am-14:00pm Free admission
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...