Welcome to Binca Japanese Design blog. I will update my works , share images and info of Japan and some kimono photos

25 July 2011

Charity event finished successfully




The charity event for Japan tsunami and earthquake finished successfully.
I was moved by the excellent performance by kids, adult choir, momo san and other musicians.
Thank you very much for everyone who came to the event.

I didn't have a chance to take photo of my stall but it was like the last photo, which was the display I tried out  at home. On the event, I was able to sell more than I expected. It has been difficult to sell on-line, so it was quite good. I can buy more new materials!

I enjoyed meeting other craft artists and stall holders. I will introduce about them later in my blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...