Welcome to Binca Japanese Design blog. I will update my works , share images and info of Japan and some kimono photos

05 July 2011

My first market at Suitcase rummage


I completely forgot to take photos of my market stall which I had last Sunday, so these are the photos of buttons I bought from another market holder.

Aren't they all cute? I am so looking forward to make jewellery with these buttons.

Anyway, Suitcase Rummage is different from conventional markets, and it is more like a flea market.
You can sell either handmade or second hand items, and probably 2/3 stalls sell second hand items.

I shared a stall with my friend this time.
It was a good experience to see what sort of items customers were interested in.
Hopefully I can have a stall next month, too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...