Welcome to Binca Japanese Design blog. I will update my works , share images and info of Japan and some kimono photos

03 July 2011

A hidden cafe in Uji, Kyoto "ezeko"



My sister's family lives in Uji, Kyoto.
Uji is famous for green tea and it is becoming a popular tourist spots for who want to try green tea flavour desert.

The most famous desert cafe is "Nakamura Tokichi" but this cafe is not famous one. It is situated almost in front of my sister's apartment.

The cafe is renovated machiya and every single thing in the cafe is tasteful and arty. You don't see any mass produced products there.

Nice collection of books to read, small gallery space, healthy lunch menu, good coffe and delicious desert.
The desert in the photo is matcha dorayaki. Yummy!

I will go back there when I visit my sister's family in Kyoto.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...